Terms of Membership
As a member of any of Geauga Family Farms CSA programs, I understand the following:
- Members are responsible for full payment by the deadlines listed on the following application.
- Members are not sent notices or invoices. This completed contract serves as the indication of amounts due. Please make a copy for your records.
- Payments are not refundable. However, members may recruit new members to take over their share and arrange to receive payment from the people whom they recruit.
- Pick-up sites may not be changed once the season has begun.
- Shares must be picked up by the time listed for your pickup site. They won’t be held beyond that time.
- If I do not pick up my share on a particular week it will be donated to a family in need or to an emergency food provider. I do not expect my share to be held beyond the pick-up site time limits.
- Exact dates of harvest and content of shares will depend on weather and Mother Nature.
- Some fruit, eggs and baked goods are not certified organic.
- Organic produce is not always perfect in appearance.
By purchasing online, you have agreed to the terms of this membership.